Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Distraktoid Mail (QTVR panorama)


DRAG IMAGE LEFT- RIGHT - UP - DOWN - ZOOM=SHIFT/CTRL
CLICK ON HOT SPOTS *Need Quicktime to view. Download the player for free! follow this link---> http://www.quicktime.com

Peace. Yes I do check the mail and yes I do read everybody’s letters that is sent to me.

For those that joined the Distraktoid Army™ recently, things have been a little hectic, but you should be receiving some goodies soon.

For those that want to sign up just mail in a letter with you name, address, phone number and email.
Send to:
Attn: Distraktoid Army
P.O. Box 5095
Colorado Springs, CO
80911

You’ll get hooked up with special updates, notified when I’m in your area rocking a show, discounts and free promos.

Also click on the mailbox hotspot that I’m getting mail out of in the panoramic photo. There’s a link to the Distrakt Radio show.
As we move,
Distrakt

No comments: